Late Breaking News............that I am NOT very happy about.
Well, this may be the answer to ending my obsession with Taylor. Click here to get the scoop. If you want to see the gross pictures, click the "splashnewsonline" link and scroll down. Yuck!
My thoughts: She's NOT even pretty....at all!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ummm...if she's not pretty at all to you then you've got some high standards! I think you are blinded by love/jealousy because her bod is happening if i do say so myself. Tay Tay on the other hand...not so sure about. Those gray locks were shining in the sun, though!(chest and all)
3 comments:
Ummm...if she's not pretty at all to you then you've got some high standards! I think you are blinded by love/jealousy because her bod is happening if i do say so myself. Tay Tay on the other hand...not so sure about. Those gray locks were shining in the sun, though!(chest and all)
I saw that yesterday and thought of you!! :) Sorry!!
by the way everyone- tinkerbell is little miss bridgett!!!
Post a Comment