Life has been super busy the past several days but I have to take the opportunity via this post to praise our AWESOME God. He has shown himself to me so much lately. It's left me feeling very much undeserving and in awe of how absolutely amazing He is. I've prayed for things recently and God has answered my prayers even more perfectly than I knew to pray them. I prayed for joy and peace when it seemed impossible to find them. God provided. I simply don't know how to thank Him or how to show Him how honored I feel to be His daughter. He's incredible, friends! I'm so richly blessed.
In other news- School's out for the summer! I went today to finish up a few last minute things on the "to-do" list so I am officially done now! It hasn't hit me yet. I really don't know what to do with myself to be honest. Camp Invention is a week or so away then I'll go straight to Impact. I can't wait for that!
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Oh yeah- Yea for Jordin! I'm excited she won. And, I'm excited that I will be seeing her and the other top 10 contestants Thursday, July 12th! It's the third annual American Idol Concert Road Trip. I'm pumped!
2 comments:
God is so AWESOME and creative when answering our prayers, isn't he? When we sang "You Were There" last week, the words "every planned coincidence just all makes sense...." really stuck with me. He plans a lot more than we realize.........
how encouraging! i'm still here too... :-)
Post a Comment