Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm back-with a very random post......


Let's start with the really important stuff. If you don't watch 24, go NOW to the movie store and rent season 1. Thanks to some great friends, I was introduced to this show and am now an avid fan. It's incredibly suspenseful and always keeps you guessing. The twists are amazing and I am in awe of the writers' creativity. So, there's my plug for the show.

Now, on to other news. Sorry for the brief blogging hiatus. Christmas and New Year's were pretty busy and I didn't take the time to sit down and write about anything. I'm actually still in shock that it has all come and gone. I've said in the past that there is so much preparation, decoration, and MONEY spent on Christmas and then it comes and goes in one day. It was a good one though, and I'm thankful.

Next comes the dreaded New Year's Eve. I actually had fun this year though!!! I rang in the new year with great friends. We started with a praise and worship service at church, followed by dinner at Chili's, Scene-It TV edition, and just hanging out. I made my yearly list of resolutions. I won't say I've accomplished every one I've ever set out to achieve but at least I try. This year I want to learn to just rest in God and to be still. I want to regain control of my life and make this year mine! I don't know how it's going to happen or how God will unravel His plans, but I'm excited. I feel hope.
I'm going to try to be more regular in posting again. I'm glad to hear some of you are actually reading!!! Have a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

Julie Young said...

It is good to have you back Amy!

Anonymous said...

Jack Bower for president!

Anonymous said...

I second that!!!!