I am the happiest girl around! The premiere of my all-time favorite television show was last night!!! Some of us even got together and had a party to celebrate the event. I am a little concerned though. If they can't find better talent than they found in Seattle then we're in trouble. I have never seen anything like it. How can people that bad actually think they're good enough for this? They even pay money to try out. Bless their hearts...... I'm excited about night two tonight. At least I can fast forward the commercials this time, since I'll be at church when it comes on.
Here's a funny story. Everyone at work knows how much I love Taylor. I find newspaper clippings about him in my mailbox at school from anonymous people that leave them there. I had a phone call today from a teacher who is in Palm Springs right now. She had to call and tell me that she saw on the news that Taylor is playing in the Bob Hope Classic golf tournament (or whatever it's called) there this week. She said I should get on the first plane out and watch him. Tickets are only $25 and you can see all the celebrities play. How awesome would that be??? Anyone want to donate $600 for a plane ticket? That's right, I checked!!!
3 comments:
First of all, that would be hilarious if you went to watch Taylor play GOLF! HA! Secondly, there were some really untalented people in Seattle! YIKES! They're finally heading south next week...that's when we'll start to see some real talent! (Hey, even Simon said that the better singers come out of the south!)
I can't wait for this season to get better! I haven't found my favorite yet!
Bring on the Memphis show! WOHOO!!
Post a Comment