Friday, October 27, 2006

It came from.............

That's right, the comforter came from K-mart! I searched and searched online and didn't find anything. I finally remembered that K-mart carries Martha Stewart bedding. Although I dislike her very much, I do think her products are great. Let's just hope it looks as nice in my bedroom as it does in that picture!


6 comments:

Scarlett said...

You'll have to paint some blue and brown canvases to put in your newly decorated bedroom. Oh, yeah, and PLEASE get some curtains......Sheets may keep the light out, but come on AMY! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Gotta admit the woman can do just about anything...even from jail! Oh and feel free to steal anything you want from my blog....I've probably stolen from someone else anyway!!

Julie Young said...

Would have never guessed k-mart!

Anonymous said...

okay scarlett-i'm not sure what the sheet comment means. i have blinds........ ??????

Meredith said...

The kids went trick-or-treating at the Browning home tonight, and I got to see the lovely comforter! It looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

awesome! i love finds like that. its sooo cute.