Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What is going on????


Most of you know that I'm a loyal fan of Days of Our Lives and my tivo has been set for years to tape it daily. I was extremely saddened last week to hear that Shawn, Jack, and Jennifer were leaving the show. So, now that my internet is hooked up, I wanted to find out more information on why these changes were occuring. I couldn't believe what I found out! Not only did they leave, but the new writer is writing several of my other favorite characters out of the show. Mimi is leaving, Frankie, Austin, Carrie, and Patrick. What in the world??? Something about budget cuts-seriously. I can't see myself not watching, but they're going to have to do some major work to keep me as a viewer. I'm so sad......

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Seriously? I don't watch like I used too, but now, I REALLY won't watch. I knew about Jack and Jen, and Patrick, and I have seen the new Shawn, but I didn't know about all the others. I'm telling you... come on over to the good side....GENERAL HOSPITAL! :o)

Cortnie said...

You know they will be back eventually and they will keep us hanging on until then. Steve and Kayla are here isn't that enough for you to hold on to? Maybe Marlena will get posessed or they can reprogram her brain and she will be a serial killer, oh thats right they already did that, HA! Iv'e been a fan since the 8th grade,I don't watch all the time but I check in at least once a week, don't tell Joe, just kidding :), he thinks it's stupid, which it kind of is, but I can't help it.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I know. fo real. I totally wont watch it randomly now, like I used too. it also gets to where they replace one actor or actress, the same character with another actor so many times that i get confused at whos who. gah.

Kristy said...

So Shawn is leaving altogehter, or is this new Shawn just taking his place? What will Belle do? And I'm glad Patrick is out of there. Go BO!!! :)

Julie Young said...

I am so with you as well. I have seen the new Shawn, but I just thought that the old one left. I had no idea about all those other people leaving. Basically they are getting rid of a lot of the younger people, which are my favorite.