Friday, October 20, 2006

I need your honest opinion....

I am in the process of searching for a new comforter. I like the one I have now (red, microsuede, down) but the stuffing has gotten flat at the top and the feathers are coming out through the material. Its time has passed I'm afraid.

I first thought I wanted to stay with the red theme. I like the color and I already have accessories to match. But, then I found this one.....




It's from overstock.com and only $99 for the comforter, sheets, and shams. I LOVE it. Then, my analytical side takes over. Is it too comtemporary? Would I get tired of it quickly? What if I don't like the material when it comes in the mail? HELP!!!! I don't know what to do.......... Please leave me your comments. I am swayed pretty easily when it comes to things like this. If you all like it then I'll decide I do too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personal preference: LOVE IT!

I am being totally serious when I say that you have the luxury of picking out ANYTHING for your room that you like and makes you feel happy! Lucky dog!

I love the colors and the modern feel. The price seems pretty great for everything too. Does Overstock.com not accept returns? If they do, you have nothing to worry about. If not, you can always fall on Ebay if you receive it and it wasn't what you wanted...

Great find!

Meredith said...

I love it. I really want to do that color scheme for my bedroom!! I say go for it! I agree with Jesse...if you don't like it, you can probably put it on ebay and maybe even make some money!

Anonymous said...

Just get it, you know you want to! If you didn't really like it you wouldn't be obsessing about it...so what if you get tired of it. I've learned that I get tired of anything. If I get something boring, I get tired if it cause it's boring and if I get something funky I get tired of it cause it's funky. Just go for it, it's a good deal.

Anonymous said...

the previous message was from your blogless friend

yours truly,
bridge

Gena said...

get it. you're overthinking it.
and it's fun. spice it up in the bedroom!

Anonymous said...

Okay girls! Thanks for your help. I think I'm going to order it. I've looked around several places this weekend making sure there's nothing I like better. There's only one and it's waaaay more expensive so it's not an option. So, I'll post a pic when it's here!!!

Scarlett said...

Love it Amy! I love blue and brown... It's happy and soothing and warm. I can't wait to see it here!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blue and brown. but I try to stay with classics so i dont have to replace it every 5 years...so its all up to you!!!

Amy F said...

i love it but you're right - maybe too "faddish" if you're one to not buy a new one every year or so like me...