Thursday, October 26, 2006

Here it is!

First-Pictures of baby Rhett are coming soon. I took a zillion and it'll take a while for me to finally sit down and load them on the computer. But I'll post them soon, don't worry.

Here's the comforter I finally decided on. Thanks for your suggestions. I looked everywhere I could think of but couldn't find anything I absolutely loved at a price I could afford. I even did Google searches in case there were department stores I had forgotten about! Anyway, I really like the boxed stitching on this one. It's suede so it should be really soft. The best part is the price is the same as the other one and it even includes sheets, bedskirt, comforter, shams, and all! Tell me how you like it THEN I'll tell you where I found it. You might be surprised.

7 comments:

Meredith said...

LOOOOOVE IT! Where did you find it????

Julie Young said...

I think that I like that one better than the one before. Good choice! I am with Meredith, where did you find it??

Anonymous said...

Glad you girls like it. I will reveal where I found it in the next post...a couple days maybe. I'll keep you on the edge of your seats until then.

Gena said...

i am with julie. i like it better. way to go!

Anonymous said...

GIIIIRRRRLLLL I LOVE THAT ONE!!! Its classic enough to last a while, yet cool enough for you to enjoy it! yay for you! now pass me a goldfish.

Meredith said...

I won't kill the suspense for everyone else, but I think I figured out where you found it!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I think I might even like this one better than your last pick!