Friday, July 14, 2006

Three more weeks!



We're narrowing it down! I go back to school exactly three weeks from yesterday. I can't believe it! I'm trying to squeeze in all the things I had planned to do this summer before the dreaded day. Of course, last week was Birmingham. This week has been time with Josh and Ginger. They were both home for the All-Star Break. Josh got to be here for a couple days while Ginger gets to stay a little longer. We watched the ultrasound video, saw pictures of the baby, and took turns feeling the little man kick inside her belly. It was precious.

Next week I guess I'll venture back out to my classroom and try to sort through the mess. Floors have been waxed and let's just say everything wasn't put back exactly as it was before.... ugh! That's a few hours of extra work right there. On the positive side, I am looking forward to getting back into a routine. I love summer and the flexibility-sleeping late, making last minute plans, being spontaneous, etc. But, I am ready to be back on a schedule. It'll take me a couple weeks to get used to it, but it'll be good.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Great pictures. I love the one of you and Josh. I wish we could've seen him while he was here. Ginger looks great, too. I guess we'll probably miss her too since we'll be out of town. Thanks again for the necklace...I love it!!

Katie said...

Amy! I found your blog! How exciting that you have one. I will definitely read it some more! Hope you're enjoying the rest of your summer.
love,
Katie