So I'm spending some time with Cortney this weekend. I tell you, I've been here for less than 24 hours and it's already obvious that her life is way more eventful and interesting than mine. It's been fun. She would think I'm crazy to call it that. It's just ordinary for her. But, God works in mysterious ways and is already using my time here to help me find more reasons to love life and enjoy every single minute. I'll expand on my time here when I get home. There's no telling what she'll drag me into next. I'm in for a ride, I'm sure! It keeps me young, right???
4 comments:
I've decided that we need all the help we can get keeping us young! I'm glad you're having fun and I look forward to hearing more about your adventures when you get home. I'm also wondering if there is anything else we should discuss?!
this is what i have been trying to say- just live. have a blast. love God and what he does-
and a thousand thank yous for your words thursday. i have something to tell you about that- God is amazing
cortney is one crazy chica. have fun!
Hey Amy! This is Whitney from lunch today. Just wanted to say hello and prove that I have actually read your blog! Yes, Cortney is fun to have around. Lucky us!
Post a Comment