Just a quick post to say that I haven't given up on blogging. This week has been incredibly exhausting. I'm way too busy and barely have enough time to sit down, literally. So, I'm off to rest for a couple minutes before bed. I'll resume normal blogging activity hopefully this weekend....then only to go on a hiatus while I'm at Impact. I may be able to sneak a couple posts in when I'm there. We'll see.
BTW, if I have any readers out there, please let me know. I feel at times as though I'm blogging in vain...... I'm seeking reassurance here people!!!!
6 comments:
hello...! I am here- keep posting, even though i know what your doing just about everyday- i love to keep up with you here. Nothing beats those late night inner thoughts...LOvE YoU!
You know I'm here...keep 'em coming!
I AM SOOO HERE! YOU ROCK!!!
I'm reading every day, girl!
Me too! :)
Amy-
I'm so excited for you..I remember like 10 years ago how you said you really wanted this exact car! See, a woman after my own heart...When new cars come out just say.."I'm gonna get me one 'o them....in 5 years when they've lost 65% of their value and someone else took the hit on depreciation"....
..This is what happens when I get a day of just sitting in a studio while someone else mixes my songs....I post to everyone's blogg.....I actually updated mine..once every 4 months whether it needs it or not:)
Peace-
Bc
Post a Comment