Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Christmas Wish List

Disclaimer:  I can skip this part, right?  Surely y'all know me well enough by now to know that I don't feel entitled nor deserving of anything, realize that receiving isn't nearly as great as giving, and I'm just doing this because my mom and sister have both asked me to give them ideas of things I'd like...right?  Ok, good.  :)

1.  Vera Bradley Purse (Glenna)-  I'm sorry, but call me grandma...I just don't care.  I will be the last person carrying one of these purses in the free world, I guess.  But you just can't beat a good Vera purse.  The pockets, the POCKETS (worth repeating) are amazing.  They are sturdy, can be washed and still hold their shape, and I love some of the patterns offered on the website.  This one is Plum Crazy.

                   
2. I'm slightly obsessed with perfume.  I think I get perfume almost every year for Christmas.  Last year I got Lollia from Anthropologie.  This year, I would like to have Ivanka Trump's perfume.  Now, I neither like or dislike the Trumps, so I'm not endorsing this because it's hers.  I just think it smells good.




3.  Old Navy Pajama Pants- THE most comfortable ever!

4.  Bow-Tie Ballet Flats from Old Navy

5.  Gift Card for clothes










No comments: