How well do you like this comforter? I'm in the market for a new one. I refuse to paint my walls beacuse 1- I hate to paint and 2- I still like the color. It's light blue, which I hope would match the color in this comforter. I'm looking for something with lots of color, opposite the black/white/gray theme I have now. My furniture came over on the ark with Noah and is black. If you beg me you master crafters, I might just let someone paint it some bright random color, too. But only if you beg me. ;) By the way- what do I do for a bedskirt here? Because I will need one. In my dream world, I want to totally re-decorate my master bedroom and include a sitting area. I'd love a cute chair and little table against the wall, facing the tv.
We'll start with a comforter though...

4 comments:
I think it's fantastic! I love all of those colors!
10.
LOVE the comforter and I think it would look amazing with light blue walls! You have to post pics of it in your room when you get it.
I like it. Why do you need a bed skirt? It would look good without one!
Post a Comment