Tuesday, December 06, 2011

All I want for Christmas Is.........

....this perfume!!!  I wear perfume every single day of my life.  I have a really strong sense of smell and LOVE to have a few nice scents to choose from in my repertoire!  My current favorite is a scent I first found at a store during my visit to Missouri.  I loved it immediately and knew I would be pleading with Santa to bring me a bottle.  The brand is Lollia and the scent is In Love.  I tracked down a salesman at the store to get more information.  She said that this brand was actually on one of Oprah's Favorite Things shows, although her favorite scent is Wish.  I like In Love much better.  You can find this perfume at Anthropologie or Neiman Marcus.   Trust me on this one....Amazeballs.


amybsignature

2 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

I love the Lollia scents! They actually discontinued my fave scent. I think this one might be new? Or at least new to me. I will have to try it. They carry it at a lot of boutiques around here. If Cort plans to get it for you, I can give her lots of places to look in B'ham (including Monograms Plus and Three Sheets).

Katie said...

I'm so glad Missouri introduced you to something on your Christmas list...it does smell lovely indeed! Miss you friend:)