We had a great time at the beach this year! It was so awesome having sweet little Sarah Taylor with us. She did great and loved, LOVED the pool! I feel so blessed to have such a huge and close knit family. I look forward to spending time with them always, but especially when we can get away and spend some time at a place like Orange Beach. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I usually do now that we have a professional photographer in the family (Visit
here if you want some incredible pictures taken of you or your family.), but here is a glimpse of our trip in pictures.
The pool at our condo was wonderful! There were two actually, with a splash pad and kiddie pool for the little ones.
She's ready! Cutest baby ever!
She loved swimming with mommy and daddy.
All ten great grandchildren...so far.
I love this beach towel.
ST loves her grammy!
My mom is the prettiest!
love
We also celebrated this special event at the beach. Happy seven months, ST!
6 comments:
Great pictures and Sarah Taylor is precious! She's growing!!!
Also...love love LOVE your new blog background/theme!!! Where can I get???
woo hoo!! love the pics. yall are so dark and tan. jealous.
guess who's blog somehow turned up as suggested in my google reader? yours! i feel kind of strange looking in on family vacation photos, but still it's great to see what you're up to these days. hope all is well, and that God's blessing you to be a blessing.
When in the world did you have time to blog?? Looks like you were up late like we were! Your pictures are so good. I might be stealing a few!! Love you!
Brett!!! Wow- at first when I saw that name i thought someone was mistaken. i didn't recognize it. Good to hear from you! Hope you're doing well. I will have to add you to my blog roll! :)
yeah, don't ask me why i decided on a screenname (and even blog address of 'jamesbrett' instead of 'brettharrison.' i'm not completely sure even. though there is this one actor named bret harrison (one t). and... when i'm an old man i'd like to be called JB by everyone. so i might as well start the shift that direction.
glad i found you. i subscribed to your blog on google reader. i need to look through your blogroll, though, and see who else from auburn i can find. it's been a really long time since i've seen anyone. [but we get to go to a game this year while home on furlough -- can't wait!]
Post a Comment