Here are a few things I've come to love recently.
1. Zagg Sheild-
Just today, I had this put on my phone. It is an invisible protective screen. I hated the screen protectors I had before because they seemed to never stay clean and they peeled off really easily. This shield is strong enough to resist scratches from keys or anything else your phone comes in contact with in your purse. You can't even feel it on the screen, either. It's awesome! Get it at Best Buy.
2- Snuggle Exhilarations- Blue Iris and Bamboo Silk
I am a sucker for some good smelling laundry detergent or dryer sheets. I actually bought the Blue Iris and Bamboo Silk Snuggle dryer sheets and they.are.amazing!!!! My clothes smell so fresh and clean when they're dried. It's definitely worth the extra money to buy a product that works so well.
3. Comcast's ON DEMAND
I put my DVR to the test by recording about as many shows as it can tolerate. I'm a reality tv junkie and not a bit ashamed to admit it. However, over the weekend I realized that for some reason Survivor hadn't been taping. I checked ON DEMAND and there they were...the last four episodes, three of which I missed. I was able to completely catch up on what I missed! There are free movies, as well as the latest releases you can purchase with the click of a button. It was niiiiice!
4. Last but certainly not least...PINTEREST.
My awesome cousin Brooke told me about this website. It's the greatest thing, ever! You have to request an invitation and it takes a few days to be accepted, but it's completely free. Basically, when you read new recipes online, see something you'd like for your home, or find a new craft, you can "pin" it to one website. Pinterest allows you to create "boards" to save your favorites. I have boards for new crafts, books I'd like to read, my personal wish list, etc. It's fantastic!!! All my favorites are in one place. It's genious!
Have a great week, friends! I'm still searching for April's book. I will let you know when I decide. Happy Spring!
2 comments:
Sounds like you figured out Pinterest! I'd really like to sit down and work at it sometime soon, but who knows when that will be! I'd like to try some of that Snuggle, too! Love you!
I think companies could hire you to endorse their products and you'd be fantastic at it! I'm very intrigued with the pinterest thing...I'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment