I really don't have the energy to go into detail about what has transpired since Thursday around 4:30. One of my best friends in the world, one in which I call my sister, lost her home and all her belongings in a fire. Their family of five has been displaced and overwhelmed at the tragedy that has taken place, but I would venture to say that they have even moreso been overwhelmed at the number of people that have taken on the nature of Jesus and been His hands and feet the past three days. Food galore, money, clothes, shoes, toiletries, you name it...all delivered within hours of the first flame. I will never, ever look at situations like these again. I have learned many things, most of which is the call we have to get off our feet and move into action when God's children are in need. Please remember the Wilsons in prayer. Their days ahead will be difficult but their burden will now be much lighter thanks to the help of so many.
"But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. -Psalm 71:14
1 comment:
God works in mysterious ways. He will work through this to benefit all involved... I truly believe it. God is good!
Post a Comment