2. Snow Days! There's about 11 inches outside and no chance of it disappearing quickly. I'm not excited about making up the days at school, but I love days where I don't have to feel guilty for staying in my pajamas.
3. The Food Network- I have rekindled my love for watching this channel. I have chicken marinating now in a citrus/garlic recipe I saw Saturday on Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals. If it turns out well, I will post it. :)
4. Estee Lauder IDEALIST. While I don't have a huge problem with acne (most of the time at least), I certainly need some help in the overall health of my skin. This cream is amazing! It is fairly expensive, hence me having to ask Santa to bring it. But, it's very worth it. I needed it primarily to shrink the size of my pores. You can see a difference almost immediately.
4. Gap Slipper Booties- A friend gave these to me a couple years ago and they stayed in my sock drawer until now. I have to admit, I thought they were sort of silly at first. Since it's freezing outside and I'm lounging around today enjoying a snow day, I decided to pull them out. Oh my goodess! I have so been missing out! They are phenomenal! They are super comfy and extremely warm.
5. The Bachelor!!! If you know me at all, you know I am a reality television fanatic! This season is no different. I know many of you probably dislike Brad due to the fact that he didn't choose any of the women on the final night of his season. I actually respect him for that. I think it's very noble of him not to choose either one if he knew he wouldn't/couldn't commit to either of them. I'm excited to see what this season has in store! For the record- I'm NOT reading Reality Steve. My choices at this point are Emily and Ashley S.

1 comment:
Cute booties! They look warm. Also, cute cute niece..she's precious. And I'm not going to watch again, but I did see the girl with vampire teeth--crazy!
Post a Comment