This is BY FAR the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER seen."Here we call it choreography"Priceless. Simply the best.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That is AWESOME!Great job, Haley!!!
:) you are going to have to do a lot of re-teaching on that one. That is so funny.
This is hilarious!!!
She is flippin' hilarious! I'm cackling laughing!
HA! love it :)
Haley cracks me up!
Oh wow!! That is soooo funny!!
I don't know where she came from!
That is sooo funny! I have tears in my eyes and Lane is cackling!
Girl ain't got no shame!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This is BY FAR the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER seen.
"Here we call it choreography"
Priceless. Simply the best.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That is AWESOME!
Great job, Haley!!!
:) you are going to have to do a lot of re-teaching on that one. That is so funny.
This is hilarious!!!
She is flippin' hilarious! I'm cackling laughing!
HA! love it :)
Haley cracks me up!
Oh wow!! That is soooo funny!!
I don't know where she came from!
That is sooo funny! I have tears in my eyes and Lane is cackling!
Girl ain't got no shame!
Post a Comment