Monday, November 16, 2009

HELP!

Something's very wrong here. Nobody gets away with messing with my blog. Okay, okay- it's not that big of a deal. But, for some reason my blog list on the right side isn't updating when someone publishes a new post. For example, several of you have written new posts and my list says your latest one was a few days ago. What's the point of having it if it's that delayed??? Does anyone know what to do to fix this, without having to totally re-enter addresses??

5 comments:

Haley said...

I think you have to send your entire computer to the manufacturer and they are responsible for fixing things like this within the first year. If that doesn't work try getting on ebay and ordering the blogger add-on USB connector which should arrive in no less than 21 days, if that doesn't work take it to best buy and they are experts and can fix ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING.
ha... sorry it isn't working... I can't some people's blog addresses to even show up in my feed... like scarletts... it doesnt recognize her address for some reason... random

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.WORD. you're hysterical. please don't worry about it. i feel bad about it too. i just can't figure out what could have happened. fluke i guess. they better fix of they'll have two very unhappy campers on their hands. can't wait to see you tomorrow!

A said...

Mine does this all the time! And then it suddenly gets its act together and updates like crazy. Try closing your browser? Otherwise, I'd suggest jumping on one foot and praying. Might be equally helpful. :)

Ashley said...

That is SOOOO weird you write that. Yesterday, I was trying to send you a facebook message "on my break" (ha :) about that...I was trying to ask you the same thing. LIke I had updated mine with 2 new posts last week but it was saying my newest one was a week ago.
If you find out a solution...let me know. I almost came to your room to ask you, but then realized you were gone.

Brooklyn said...

Mine STILL won't update-it's been almost 3 weeks! Frustrating!