Monday, November 23, 2009

All I Want for Christmas Is...

Everyone else is doing it, so here I go too! I love reading what you guys are wanting for Christmas because I'm never opposed to adding your cool ideas to my list. Ha! Here are a few things I'm asking Santa to bring this year.

I plan on taking lots of pictures with the new camera I bought from Haley (Nikon D60), so I want a good photo-editing program to use. I've heard this one is great. If anyone agrees or disagrees, I'd love to hear. I want to make sure and get the right one.

I thought it would be great to get a gift certificate to use for developing from Snapfish.

This is literally the best candle I've ever smelled in my life! I can't even describe it. It's at Anthropologie for $28.

I'm in the mood to try a new brand of makeup, and instead of using a ton of different brands I now want to stick with one. Lauren Conrad from The Hills is the spokesperson for Mark makeup. It's sold by Avon and is very reasonable, actually it's pretty cheap. I thought Christmas would be the perfect time to ask for few new products to try out.

Sweatshirts are my favorite thing to wear in the winter! I love Auburn and am proud to be an alum, even though I'm not very proud of the football team at the moment. I think the pink is pretty, too. Mom and Cort- the link is here.
If you haven't done your Christmas list blog, get busy! I want to see all of your wishes, too!

4 comments:

Julie Young said...

I LOVE the AU sweatshirt and I am with you on being proud to be an alum!

susanv said...

I use Adobe PSE 7.0 and I love it. Not sure what the differences are between the two versions ... I got mine last year for Christmas.

McKinney Madness said...

That list should have been A LOT longer! I love the anthro candle too. Glad you had fun shopping yesterday!

Gena said...

awesome: but i am with cort...need a longer list g'friend :)