Hi friends-
I need your help! I have another idea for a craft (aka- a desperate way to make some extra cash). I'm still thinking on it and pondering exactly how I want to do it, but wanted to solicit your advice.
Once I have time, I will make a sample to post for you to see. My question to you is this...If it looks decent, what is the best way for me to advertise and possibly sell it? I know ebay is a possibility, but I just don't think it's the best avenue for which to sell this sort of item I have in mind. I have considered etsy, but am not familiar with how it works at all. Are there any other ideas? I've seen a friend put her work on facebook to sell. That is a good way for lots of people to see it, but is that tacky? I like to think it's not, but I just don't know. What are your thoughts my fellow bloggers???
6 comments:
I like ETSY best! Hope you are doing well!
I agree...Etsy is a great way to see homemade products!
I have a blog for mine. But I have gotten a LOT of orders through facebook. I post stuff as I make it and people order something almost every single time I have a new post on FB. I have been meaning to get around to the Etsy thing too... Just haven't had time.
I've never sold anything I've made but I've heard great things about Etsy. Paige could teach you how to do it; I'm sure it's not hard. Oh, and I wouldn't worry about the tacky thing......whatever gets the word out to make you some money! I think Facebook is a great avenue for telling lots of people about your stuff. Good luck! Can't wait to see what it is!
I think FB is a great idea. You can reach so many people that way. You could make a separate account for biz and people could become fans. Also, I have heard of people putting items in local stores. Good luck and keep us posted.
I think FB is a great way to go. Etsy is good as well, but Etsy is so big. It is like finding a needle in a haystack. SO many people sell on ETSY. Brooke knows the ins and outs. She could tell you the best way to go!
Post a Comment