First, we have Percy.
He's much smaller than the other dogs here at the Compound. He's for sure not intimidated by the bigger dogs though. He holds his own very well and actually chases the others around the room barking if they attempt to touch his toy. He is very strong-willed and no amount of begging him will convince him to do anything he doesn't want to. He's really sweet though, and loves a little attention every now and then.
Next, we have Lucy and Ruby.
Lucy is the Boxer. She is Haley's dog. She is absolutely precious and definitely one of the smartest dogs I've ever seen. She can let herself in and out when she needs to "go potty" and is very protective of those she loves. She acts like she understands every word I say and is very well-behaved. She's lots of fun. Ruby is the bulldog. She's Adam's dog. Let's just say calm isn't exactly a word I'd use to describe her. When she was little, she would snuggle with you and lay on your lap forever. Now, not a chance. She's always excited and running around playing. I can let her out fifteen times a day, but when I come in from being gone or come downstairs, she pees in the floor from excitement. It never fails...The first time she did it she hid from me behind the curtains. HA! I love her, though.
Next, we have Rainbow. I don't have a picture, but here is Ann Marie's note she left me with a schedule of when to feed her.
Lastly, Ethel. HA- ETHEL the cat. She stays in the garage and I don't see her much. I'm allergic to cats, so thankfully she doesn't stay inside. She's very calm and isn't a bit of trouble.
So yes- this house is full for the week. I won't know what to do with myself next week when I'm away from my little friends. If you're going out of town and you need my services, let me know. JUST KIDDING!
6 comments:
AGGGHH!! This cracks me up!!! Robin was so excited when I told him you posted about the dogs! "Awww... see... now that's what I'm talkin about, she loves them dogs... see?" HILARIOUS! Thanks so much for taking care of our Lucy. You will be generously rewarded. :)
I am shocked out of my pants on this one!! Very impressed that you have taken a step into the animal world. That's good Amy!! By the way, I miss you? When are we getting together this summer?
haley- that's so funny! i do love these dogs though....crazy enough. haha! and like i told your dad- i'm not looking to be rewarded. we're family!
brooke- can you believe it? me and animals??? they're sweet though. and i miss you too! cousin weekend this summer! let's plan it!
Oh... and I meant to tell you this... Dad looked at all the pictures earlier and I told him basically what your post said (he couldn't read it because he didn't have Moms glasses)... then about an hour later, all of a sudden he goes, "HALEY... WHAT ABOUT ETHEL??!?" all in a panicked voice... I guess because you hadn't taken a pic of her and because I had forgotten to mention that you said she was FINE and ALIVE. He was worried. Bless...
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Tell your poor dad that Ethel is alive and kickin. I don't see her too much because she stays away from the madness. I think she hides in the bed of his truck! I have to make a call and tell your parents at some point that I came downstairs this morning, after letting them out when they woke up, to an entire panel of her curtains torn down and chewed in half. Yep...Rubster. My money's on her. I came back upstairs after they woke up and they were quiet- I thought maybe they were taking a nap. I was up here on the computer, watching TLC...and I go down to that. Pure massacre.
You with all those animals.. That is a hoot !!
Post a Comment