They're really simple to make- using scrapboook paper, tacky glue and super glue, mod podge, small bails for the pendant, and a glaze that dries to look like glass on the front. I searched for what to use as the actual necklace part, and settled on some thick, rope-like ribbon that I attached a clasp to.
If you'd like one, they're $10 and I'll ship for an addition $2. Just tell me what you'd like!








8 comments:
OPEN AN ON-LINE STORE! You are so good!
So cute! Trying to think of whose birthday is coming up!
Amy, those are adorable!! I definitely think you should put them on etsy.com! They would definitely sale!! So cute!
Love Those!!! I may just have to get one sometime. Miss you friend.
Those are super cute, Amy! You're so creative! You could make some money selling those. :)
I will take 2! One for me and one for Marah. Can you do a little one for her? I think i want the P for mine and the M for her. Something with pink polka dots for her and i will take any type of print.
I can pay you next week.
I want some of those....maybe I can come pick some patterns out......SO CUTE
I want one. How do I order and pay. I don't know who you are but I am a Phi Mu. Graduated at UNA in 2001.
Tashia Wales Lovell
golfastw@hotmail.com
Post a Comment