Monday, March 09, 2009

Picnik.com

If you haven't heard of this website, let me introduce you to my new "favorite thing." Picnik.com is a FREE online photo editing website. You can edit colors, exposure, crop, add text and frames, etc. If you know me well at all, you know that I almost always have a camera in my hand and love, love, LOVE to take pictures! Therefore, this website has occupied lots of my time in the last couple of days. Here are a few of my latest projects. These are all pictures I've taken that I uploaded to this website and edited.







8 comments:

The Penter Family said...

These look GREAT! I can't wait to try it out. I think I found my idea for Christmas cards this year!

the Wilbecks said...

Well, great...another fun hobby way for me to "piddle" my time away. What a cool site, though - thanks for sharing. Those you did look great!

Etta said...

Oh Amy. You know I am going to HAVE to try this out. Those pictures are so great. I can already see that this could be addictive for me.

Kiera said...

Thanks so much for sharing.. I now LOVE this site!! I'm addicted. Thanks! ;)

Bowerman Blessed said...

Love those pictures! That is really neat. I was finally able to have my computer up long enough to look around at your blog. Can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic!! I have been playing on it too recently since you posted about it on facebook! I love it too!

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic!! I have been playing on it too recently since you posted about it on facebook! I love it too!

McKinney Madness said...

Don't get me started on something new... it's funny how time flies when you're on the mopruda!! Love the pics by the way!