
Something I would eventually like to have is a sunken living room. A friend of mine from elementary school had one of these in her house and I thought it was really neat. You don't see them very often. This picture isn't my ideal, but I couldn't find a picture of exactly what I'm thinking...
I've also always loved the idea of a loft. I would love to use it for an office space/craft room/tv room.
So blogging world, I'd love to know what your "must haves" are when you purchase a house. As the pictures above are really nice and would definitely be great to have, they aren't deal breakers for me. What should I not live without? Send me some feedback!
6 comments:
Lots and Lots of closet space. That is a must!!! And a big kitchen with lots of cabinets.
I have enjoyed having two sinks in the master bathroom. I never thought I would enjoy that as much as I have. That way Jud can do whatever he please on "his" side.
I also agree with the closet space. Put a closet anywhere you can! I could go on and on, but I will quit there!
a pantry, a good sized laundry room and a garage. none of which i have.
bridge
Dishwasher
Central Heat & Air
Funny, but essential.
I agree with Julie, two sinks are great! I want a laundry room that I can close off when it's a mess. You have to walk through the laundry room to come in from the carport and that really gets on my nerves. A great closet is also a must!
I need a playroom!!!! A basement or bonus room in my next house, for SURE!
Post a Comment