So, I've played around too much trying to change my background so now I've messed it up completely. The website I usually use is down, so I can't get another one right now and this old one is all I can find. Just wanted everyone to know this isn't my first choice! Does anyone have a cool website with layouts other than www.thecutestblogontheblock.com???
5 comments:
Just "blog hopping" around and thought I'd share: leeloublogs.blogspot.com
They have free blog layouts on there that are cute!
i have been trying to get on thecutestblogontheblock.com for several days now too and they have been down forever!
oh my goodness! thanks so much, melissa! i had never heard of that one and look forward to shopping around more! :)
I love this layout - are you kidding me? It's so cute!
i love this one too! I just did this, after I wrote the last post. I heard about a new website (in the comment at the top) and went there. There are tons of cute layouts!!! :)
Post a Comment