I just got back from a weekend of worship at a youth conference in Mississippi. We sang with Jeremy and as always, it was a wonderful experience. I can't begin to explain how thankful I am for my fellow ToneRangers (our praise team's name until we can think of an official one..haha). We are truly like a family and get along so well. We laugh hysterically at one another on one hand, but turn right around and pray with each other during tough times and when we are most desperately in need of God's hand. I thank my God for placing them in my life and giving me the opportunity to sing with them. Here's a picture, minus Dustin and Will. I love them too but couldn't find a picture of everybody!

Along those lines, we just found out last week that we're recording our first CD in March! We're super excited! A guy that produced some of Acappella's albums is coming down and we're going to try and cram in recording an entire CD in one weekend. It'll have some original songs of Chad's, as well as some new arrangments of familiar songs. I'll let you all know when it's finished in case someone would like one! :)
I've been sick this past week. I have felt like a bobble head! My head felt stuffy and my ears started feeling stopped up. I went to the doctor Thursday and got a shot and some antibiotics. I'm not 100%, but much better.
I'm currently obsessed with the Bachelor (shout out to Katie who I've watched with every week!!!). I am such a HUGE Jason fan and just honestly don't think there's anyone good enough for him on this show. I really like Stephanie from Huntsville, but I just don't think they go together. I think he probably wants to like her, but I don't see it going anywhere with them. Jillian is fun. She's real, and I like that. She doesn't seem to change who she is when she's with him. But, I still don't think she's good enough. I like Melissa, too. She's cute and seems sweet, but doesn't seem to be mature enough to be a mother. Again, not good enough. So what's the underlying theme here? He needs me. Yes.
I guess that's about it for now. I can't think of anything else earth shattering to share. I hope all my blogging buddies have a great week. Let's pray for snow!
4 comments:
I love the picture you posted! That is neat about making the CD! I didn't know about that!
I'm obsessed with bachelor too!! I LOVE it and am sad when it's over. He definitely does need you, but for some reason, you didn't apply to the show, so... I'm in favor of Melissa and Jillian. Like you said I like the mom from Huntsville, but just don't think they have that romantic click.. Ok just wanted to share my thoughts. ;) Hope you're doing great!!
I'm so blessed to have you as a fellow ToneRanger! I love you guys! I can't believe that picture was over a year ago! I remember that trip so vividly! :)
Glad you had fun in MS!! I can't wait for your CD to come out... I want an autographed copy with all the ToneRangers' autographs!
Post a Comment