
I overlooked one of Martina's posts and neglected to see that I had been tagged! Here is what I am supposed to do: reveal five of my addictions then bestow this award on 5 other bloggers. So, here they are:
1. FACEBOOK/BLOGS/EMAIL: I will never reveal how many times a day I check facebook, blogs, and email. That will remain in the closet. Even at school I can be in the middle of a lesson and walk over to my desk to quickly press the "send/receive" button to check to see if I've gotten an email. It seriously is an addiction because it overtakes me and I just have no control! :)
2. Food: So this one isn't easy to admit. I feel like somewhere in the blogging world of reality I am standing before you saying, "My name is Amy and I am a foodaholic." Seriously, it makes me happy and it temporarily fulfills me. However to date, I am learning to be addicted to stinkin' fruit, yogurt, water, and wheat bread. Everything good is no longer a part of my life...at least not on a regular basis.
3. Reality television: Television makes me happy. I am typically not home enough to watch a ton of it actually, but my DVR is my best friend. When I have a chance, I love to catch up on what I've missed. Shows like the Bachelor and American Idol are my absolute favorites. They are two that I always try to watch when they're on. I'm so excited every night they come on.
4. Texting: This might just be the greatest invention of the century. I am not a huge phone person most of the time. I love that I can send a text really quickly if there's something I need to know, then go about my business while I wait for the person to text me back. I must say, I'm a good "texter backer." Most of the time I write back immediately.
5. My family, my friends, and my God: Obviously, if I were going in order of importance this would be at the top. I honestly feel like the most blessed girl in the world because of the people God has placed in my life. I have the greatest family ever, the absolute best friends anyone could ask for, and the most faithful and patient God who bestows on me more grace and mercy than I even come close to deserving.
I tag Ginger Willingham, Meredith Wallace, Jennifer Wilbeck, and Katie Howard.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing Amy. I just learned some new things about you. I am going to send you an e-mail one day and see how fast I get it back. :)
Post a Comment