Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wedding Pictures!

So, we're still waiting for all of the wedding pictures to arrive on Cort's photographers website, but here are a few shots she put on her blog. Pardon me for being negative for a second, but I HATE every single picture I've seen so far of myself. I have never been one to enjoy having my picture made and I certainly don't enjoy looking at myself in pictures, but I was hoping that her nice, expensive camera would somehow make me look better than I really do. WRONG! So, I'm not giving out the blog address. All my faithful readers will just have to look at the photos I've chosen for you to see and trust me on how bad the others are of me! Cortney and Trey on the other hand, look amazing and all the pictures I've seen of them are absolutely beautiful! Alyson (photographer) did a great job! I just wish that camera could have done a few favors for me!
Cort and bridesmaids
Are they not the cutest?
Trey and his groomsmenThis is one of my favorites!
and this one....

4 comments:

Jessa Mullen said...

Love the last picture. I am so glad that one turned out.
Hey how do you get to Allison's blob (Cort asked me to look at the pictures, but I don't know how )

Jessa Mullen said...

Nevermind I got it !!!
By the way, yuo DO NOT look bad in those pictures... you are crazy !!!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!

Scarlett said...

Beautiful pictures! I was honored to get to be a part of Cortney's day and glad that Ava let me sing! You look gorgeous! :)