Thursday, May 22, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm breathing a little easier now! Today was my last day of school. Although I have to go back in the morning to meet with my principal and go over our end of the year checklist, the majority of my "teacherly" duties are done. I had a great class this year. The kids were so smart and really sweet, overall. (Sugar buns boy is off to middle school. I tell ya, what entertainment he was.)

Summer always goes by really fast so I'm going to try and enjoy every minute. June is CRAZY busy, but busy with good and exciting things. First comes Cort's wedding. She gets married June 14. I leave the day after to go to Impact for a week. I leave Impact on the 21st to come home and turn right around that very day and leave with my entire family for our annual beach trip. Twelve adults and all eight kids will be making the trek to Orange Beach for a few days. We're all so excited and are counting down the days.

Hopefully, July will be my month to sit back and do NOTHING! I have to have some of those days in order to feel like I've had a vacation.

So, congratulations to me. I've made it another year. Praise be to God for giving me all the strength!

6 comments:

Bowerman Blessed said...

You must have just got out!! I am down here in mom's room. Congratulations on another year! Hope to see lots of you this summer.
Love ya...

brooke said...

You made it to the end of they year....hurray!! Can't wait for the wedding and the beach too. Hope you enjoy your summer and get to sleep til 12:00 everyday.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful summer! I know you are a wonderful teacher! ;)

Julie Young said...

Yeah....school is out!!! I know that you are so excited! Maybe you will get another "fun" class next year!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Yay! I know that's a good feeling...I remember all too well. I'm happy for you. Looking forward to the beach, too. :)

Kristy said...

Girl, it is TIME for an update! I keep checking on a report from the wedding. Will I see you this week at Impact? I'm coming to eat dinner with Hannah tomorrow. What will you be doing around 4:30?