*Maybe I should...start going to bed before midnight on a school night so i won't be so tired the next day.
*I love the smell of ...men's cologne, downy, babies, candles, mineral spirits used to clean gym floors...ha!
*People would say that I...overthink things way too much and am very paranoid.
*I don't understand why...gas keeps going up. i'm starting to get really mad about it.
*When I wake up in the morning...i hit the snooze button about five times before i finally get out of bed.
*I lost my will power to...follow through with most of my new year's resolutions...a long time ago.
*Life is wonderful with...my God and my amazing family and friends.
*My past made me...most definitely nuts, but i can't use that as an excuse for the rest of my life. God used it to give me strength and to teach me lots about life so it's a blessing.
*I get annoyed when...the same parents come in my room everyday and ask random questions that their kids should already know the answer to IF THEY WERE LISTENING.
*Parties are not...fun unless I'm there....hahaha
*Dogs are...cute if they stay little and have no ticks.
*Cats are...sweet but i'm allergic.
*Tomorrow I am going to...try and get memory albums finished that i'm giving my students for their end of the year present.
*I have a low tolerance for... dishonesty.
*I'm totally terrified of...so many things i can't even list them all.
*I wonder why I thought my life would be...easy.
*Never in my life...have i wanted to travel as much as i do now. many of you say you want to accompany me to mark off some things on my life list. the thing is, i'm serious. who's ready to go because i want to make some flight reservations!
*High school was something that...i absolutely loved.
*When I'm nervous...my heart beats a million times a minute and my face gets flushed.
*Take my advice...try a hazelnut java chiller from sonic.
*Making my bed is...a rare occasion, unfortunately.
*I'm almost always...analyzing something.
*I'm addicted to...the Hills.
*I want someone...to marry.
I TAG Meredith and Haley.
5 comments:
OK, I love that you are making memory albums for your students. That is such a great idea. You are an awesome teacher. And, I really hate that I missed you again last weekend. I will be home for a week the beginning of june (8-14, I think). Surely if you are in town we can catch up. I miss you.
Love your answers - I knew you would have good ones. How did I know "ticks" would show up somewhere in there?
Good answers...I love the Hills too!! So are Heidi and Spencer back together now? I know they aren't on the show, but now?
etta- i will definitely be home then. it's the week before cort's wedding! hopefully we can make time to catch up. i'd love that!
paige- i'm getting better about my tick phobia but it's still there!
brooke- i don't know if they're back together or not. i'm behind! i hope not though. i can't stand him!!!
I agree with etta. I bet you are a wonderful teacher. I wish you could teach my children! ;)
Post a Comment