If you know me at all you know Nicholas Sparks is my absolute favorite author. I just finished reading his latest book, The Choice. I have to admit, it started a little slow. The first several pages I was thinking good ole Nicholas was letting me down. But, oh no. Did he ever come through! This book was so good! I can't even begin to give you a brief description of what it was about. He manages to capture my interest so well by writing of situations that are so fun for me to live through vicariously, as well as some that I wouldn't want anyone to experience. His imagination must be incredible, as he can certainly dream of some of the most fantastic storylines. So, if you're looking for a new book to start off the new year, I definitely recommend this one!
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
My latest read
If you know me at all you know Nicholas Sparks is my absolute favorite author. I just finished reading his latest book, The Choice. I have to admit, it started a little slow. The first several pages I was thinking good ole Nicholas was letting me down. But, oh no. Did he ever come through! This book was so good! I can't even begin to give you a brief description of what it was about. He manages to capture my interest so well by writing of situations that are so fun for me to live through vicariously, as well as some that I wouldn't want anyone to experience. His imagination must be incredible, as he can certainly dream of some of the most fantastic storylines. So, if you're looking for a new book to start off the new year, I definitely recommend this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I read this book during Christmas, in like 8 hours. I LOVED it. He is a great writer!
I have been trying to get to it, Amy, but haven't made it yet. I wonder why??? It's actually by my night stand. Hopefully one day before too long. :)
I might have to check that out. Thanks for sharing!
I have also read the book and LOVED it. I have LOVED all of his books. Right now I am into Karen Kingsbury books. Have you read any of her books? They are great!
Post a Comment