Only if he's sweet on her!I had one 2nd grader in the hills of Arkansas tell me my hair (which was in a bun) "shore looks purty in that biscuit!"
ha! that's so funny, susan!!!
HA! Thats funny Amy! I would have to say yes!
hahaha! that's hilarious!!
Oh my! Too funny!
What did you say??
that's funny. what did you say. we need a follow up on this post.
I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Only if he's sweet on her!
I had one 2nd grader in the hills of Arkansas tell me my hair (which was in a bun) "shore looks purty in that biscuit!"
ha! that's so funny, susan!!!
HA! Thats funny Amy! I would have to say yes!
hahaha! that's hilarious!!
Oh my! Too funny!
What did you say??
that's funny. what did you say. we need a follow up on this post.
I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment