Happy Halloween...Eve! I thought I'd share a picture of the cake I made for our Halloween lunch at school tomorrow. It's a double layer cake with melted Snickers bars in the middle! Who knows how it'll taste, but I thought it looked pretty cute!
P.S. "Kentuckyfest" is this weekend. I'm sure there will be lots of funny stories to tell when I get back. I'll share pictures too!
8 comments:
yum!!!!!
That cake looks awesome! Let us know how it turns out!
Amy, I'm rather impressed. I'd sure try it to see if it tasted good!
That is awesome Amy!! You are so talented. That is the best looking Halloween cake I have ever seen!
Yummy, Amy!!! I'm impressed by your baking talents.
What a great looking cake! Happy Halloween!
Ooh, icky! It looks great! Tell us how you did that frosting (I have the buggy part figured out. :) )
susan
i miss you. :(
Post a Comment