Tuesday, July 03, 2007

50 Things About Me

Okay, Meredith. I am going to attempt to accept your challenge. I thought maybe I'd get to know myself a little more if I went ahead with this. So, here goes....

1. I love to stay up late and sleep late.
2. I am a perfectionist (look at the perfectly spaced numbers and sentences here).
3. I like to clean (just not the bathroom).
4. I pray marriage is in my NEAR future.
5. I love my cell phone.
6. I'm very insecure.
7. I love my church.
8. I still can't believe how greatly I'm blessed in the way of my family. They're
amazing!
9. I have no patience.
10. I love Hobby Lobby.
11. I LOVE music and finding new artists.
12. I'm a new fan of Marc Broussard.
13. If I was forced to leave Florence, I'd want to move to Nashville.
14. I'm dying to travel- especially to Los Angeles and Venice, Italy.
15. I want to ride a gondola.
16. I'm interested in international adoption.
17. I love calendars and anything that will help me stay organized.
18. I love to cook.
19. I enjoy spending time with my friends and having people over.
20. I want to own a home.
21. I love Impact.
22. I love lip gloss.
23. I struggle with road rage at times.
24. I'm a reality TV fanatic.
25. I'm way too interested in the lives of celebrities.
26. I wish I had more self- control.
27. I love instant messaging.
28. I'm somewhat addicted to myspace and now facebook...ugh!
29. I love to sing.
30. I enjoy taking pictures and thought I wanted to be a photographer when I was
younger...Scarlett- didn't know that about you!
31. I'm a Days of Our Lives fan.
32. God amazes me more and more all the time. I pray I will never allow myself to
stop being amazed.
33. I have been known to write some poetry but I hardly ever share it with anyone.
34. T-shirts are my favorite thing to wear.
35. I enjoy looking for bargains on ebay.
36. I wish we had a Fudrucker's here in town.
37. Sweet Basil may just be my favorite place to eat here.
38. I love fruit tea.
39. Clean smells are my favorite- freshly washed clothes, soap, perfume/cologne that
smells fresh and light
40. I cannot stand Rosie O'Donnell but love Elizabeth Hasselbeck.
41. I am a proud Auburn alum.
42. I do not like UNA...just because.
43. Chocolate covered stawberries are a definite favorite.
44. I like boy names for girls (I love Kyle for a girl).
45. I am a jewelry junkie- Parisian is my favorite place to buy.
46. I will be 31 this year....scares me to death.
47. I love Nicholas Sparks and collect his books.
48. I also love lead pencils- someone said that already but I agree.
49. It makes me happy that I work with people that I enjoy hanging out with outside
of work.
50. I'm still learning about myself, hence another 50 things later maybe???

Wow....that was fun but somewhat difficult. I tag everyone that reads this and hasn't done it yet!!!! Cortnie, Julie, everyone!!! :)

****NUMBER 51- After posting, here's another thing about me: I hate Blogger. It hurts the perfectionist in me because it doesn't translate my perfect lines and spaces and it runs them together and/or starts additional lines on its own. I HATE that!!!!

11 comments:

Kristy said...

I learned some interesting things about you! :) You are so great, girl!

Scarlett said...

Way to go Amy--I hate the same thing about blogger. I have worked so hard before to line up everything that is numbered. I don't like the next line to be right below the number, if that makes since. After fixing it all, you post and then see that blogger didn't care about all your hard work! I feel you girl! Oh, and I'd love to go back to Sweet Basil's for lunch with you sometime soon! :)

Meredith said...

Yea Amy!!! I'm so glad you did this! It was fun, wasn't it?? It was actually easier to come up with stuff than I thought it would be...it makes me want to do some more! ;o)

Gena said...

i learned something about you i didn't know! tell you what ltr:)

Gina said...

Ohmigosh!! I am so WITH YOU on the spacing/blogger thing!! I have deleted entire posts before because I could not fix the spacing!

Cortnie said...

I posted for the first time Amy, Jim has a link on his blog for mine, it was fun once I started!!

Julie Young said...

Thanks for sharing Amy. I learned a lot about you that I didn't already know.

Julie Young said...

I have started a blog Amy so I will do the 50 things about me soon! You guys have talked me into it.

Will and Melodie said...

Most of the things I actually knew about you. I was a little shocked by the gondola though! ha!

Anonymous said...

What is a gondola? ---Brooke

Anonymous said...

ha! Brooke, a gondola is one of those boats you ride in Italy where the man with a big mustache stands on the edge and sings as he rows the boat! Remember?? :)