There's no way I can explain in this post what the overall Impact experience is like. Those of you that have been before might be able to understand. Living and working so closely with the same people for 10 days makes you feel like you have a new family. It's extremely hard to leave when the time comes. I got very attached, needless to say.
God presented himself this week as usual. He spoke to me in ways that I wasn't always proud of. I was even more convicted of the fact that I'm absolutely terrible at handling my emotions and as a result, can unknowingly put my relationship with Him on the backburner. That's hard to know. I feel guilty but am determined to fix it. I feel my faith is stronger. I am more confident than ever that God answers prayers and it excites me to wait and see what He's going to do in my life.
I'm going to post some pictures (or try to at least). Enjoy!
P.S. I broke down and joined facebook so if any of you are on, find me! You can also see the whole album of Impact pictures!
3 comments:
I'm happy you're back and can't wait to catch up and hear about your week........and this may sound weird, but I'm glad you felt convicted while you were there. I think we all need to feel that to remind us where we need to be and what we need to be focused on...at least for me, that sets me straight for a while.
Sounds awesome, like it usually is. I hate that I missed you. I was in Florence all week. Maybe next time we can do something.
etta
awww! missed you and miss you again. we need another new orleans to catch up at this point.
hope your having fun with the family.
love you
Post a Comment