yeeehawww! soul patrol 4-eva
I'm loving his hair!
Too funny Amy! I hope one day you get to meet him! :)
awesome. i am wishing now i ditched the c.m thing...
Please tell me you used to see him play at Bourbon Street in Auburn EVERY WEEK! If we'd only known then that this crazy looking kid was going to be such a gem...
NO! I never saw him. Can you believe that???? You're right, if we had only known......
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yeeehawww! soul patrol 4-eva
I'm loving his hair!
Too funny Amy! I hope one day you get to meet him! :)
awesome. i am wishing now i ditched the c.m thing...
Please tell me you used to see him play at Bourbon Street in Auburn EVERY WEEK! If we'd only known then that this crazy looking kid was going to be such a gem...
NO! I never saw him. Can you believe that???? You're right, if we had only known......
Post a Comment