sexy. modern "whomp?"i'm in whatever he says.you have excellent taste.i probably shouldn't watch that a whole lot...:)
HA-me either!!!!
WHEW!!!! Hot stuff!!!!
more like in obsession with him ;)
Yeah...a Guy who's uncomfortable being anywhere but the road...sounds like a model husband-father type.I think you should maybe think about moving on there Amy.
I was thinking the same thing, Brad...unless you'd like to live life on the road with him, Amy?!
I'll go anywhere with him!
Amy, you're so funny! I have a blog now!! Fun!
Can you tell me how I can read Ashley Mills blog. I saw where Ashley posted a comment on here so Ashley if you read this will you let me know how I can get in. Thanks a lot! Amy, you need to go on after ol Taylor!
julie-she has to send you an invitation to read it. then you have to have a username and password!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
sexy.
modern "whomp?"
i'm in whatever he says.
you have excellent taste.
i probably shouldn't watch that a whole lot...
:)
HA-me either!!!!
WHEW!!!! Hot stuff!!!!
more like in obsession with him ;)
Yeah...a Guy who's uncomfortable being anywhere but the road...sounds like a model husband-father type.
I think you should maybe think about moving on there Amy.
I was thinking the same thing, Brad...unless you'd like to live life on the road with him, Amy?!
I'll go anywhere with him!
Amy, you're so funny! I have a blog now!! Fun!
Can you tell me how I can read Ashley Mills blog. I saw where Ashley posted a comment on here so Ashley if you read this will you let me know how I can get in. Thanks a lot!
Amy, you need to go on after ol Taylor!
julie-she has to send you an invitation to read it. then you have to have a username and password!
Post a Comment