Monday, November 27, 2006

He picked the wrong one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am in total shock right now. I have been anxiously awaiting the Bachelor finale for weeks. I LOVED Sadie and was pretty confident Prince Lorenzo (whom I actually liked a lot) was going to make the right choice and ask her to be his wife. WRONG-I totally think he chose the wrong girl.

Look how beautiful Sadie is! She spoke of her relationship with God and even said in a letter she wrote Lorenzo that she was a daughter of God and that already made her a princess. How precious is that? But no. Instead, he chose Jennifer-a sweet yet seemingly immature woman whose dad is an absolute lunatic. Have fun with that one Lorenzo.

Are there any fellow Bachelor watchers out there? Are you as distraught over this outcome as I am?

6 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

I am right there with you. We watched it last night and I was truly upset. I felt so foolish as Sadie said. I thought he was going to pick her especially when he looked at her the way he did when she walked up. I think Jen was good too, but not anything like Sadie. They looked great together. I am sad, but hopeful that she will be the next Bachelorette(?). That spelling isn't right is it? We can mourn together!

Scarlett said...

I didn't watch this season. I've been addicted in the past and tried to cut a show out this season. I wish I had watched now! Hey--AMERICAN IDOL BEGINS IN JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been keeping up with you through your blog and finally decided to comment. He did pick the wrong one! I was devastated! Sadie was my favorite from the beginning. Jenn was OK, but not as good as Sadie. I wonder if Lorenzo and Jenn are even still together.

P.S. - mayinmemphis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Mitzi! It is so great to hear from you!!! How in the world are you? I'm adding a link to your blog on mine. Yea!!! Thanks for commenting!

Brooke said...

i can't say I saw EVERY episode, but i followed along. i too thought Sadie was the one. as has been said, i think she will def be the next bachelorette, especially since she is a vir. that will probably make them want to capitalize on her even more... prince lorenz- what were you thinking?

Brooke said...

P.S. Are they going to have a followup episode, where they interview the couple later on? I know they used to do that with the bachelor.